Do you ever feel as though your marketing isn't as effective as you'd like it be?
You have your site set up correctly and you're sending enough traffic to it, but it doesn't feel like enough people are taking action.
So you look at your conversion numbers and they look really... low.
Do you sometimes feel like the clock is working against you?
You set your mind to finally getting that one thing done but as you sit down to get to work, something gets in your way.
Before you know it, you look up at the time and the day is almost over!
Are you paying attention to trends emerging in your niche?
If not, you're missing a huge opportunity to get ahead of your competition and put more eyes on your brand.
But spotting and acting on new trends isn't something as simple as, "This is going to be BIG so I need to do that!"
Social media has completely changed the marketing game.
Connections are being made faster, it’s easier than ever to find lifelong customers, and when business owners know how to use social media the right way… Powerful things happen.
Social media itself is a powerhouse of marketing potential.
Today we are going to cover the basic rundown of a handful of social media channels, and how to choose the best one for your business. Then we’ll go over some live video essentials that apply to any platform.
If you do not have a solid social media marketing strategy then learning how to leverage social media for your business doesn’t have to be difficult. And if you are tired of running around in circles to grow your business on different platforms and not seeing the results you want, we’ve got you covered.
This post can help you understand what different platforms have to offer, and why live video can grow your business even more than traditional marketing methods. Plus I’ll introduce a bulletproof (limited time only) resource that will give you the results you’re looking for in your business.
Are you ready to up your social media marketing game?
Let’s dig in!
Put Social Media To Work For Your Business
Every platform has strong and weak points. Knowing what those strong and weak points are will save you a lot of time, frustration, and money in your marketing efforts.
I wanna take a little time to go over a handful of different platforms you can use to grow your business. I’ll break down their strengths and weaknesses, so you can get a bird’s eye view of each platform.
Even if you are a brand new startup, or fresh to the world of marketing, you already know how powerful the visual element can be. Memes, pictures, and snippets of video can go viral almost instantly.
It’s no surprise that Instagram can be a valuable tool for marketers.
- Images are the driving force behind the platform, so the engagement potential is pretty killer for image and video-rich marketing tactics.
- There are over 400-million users on Instagram, and it’s most popular for teens and millennials.
- For promoting your personal or business brand, Instagram is an excellent platform to increase your exposure.
- If you actively advertise on Facebook, it’s worth expanding to Instagram in your marketing strategy. Most marketers use both platforms to promote their business or brand.
- Paid advertising is growing at a huge rate. It could make organic marketing strategies nearly obsolete.
- The algorithms for sorting posts could have an impact on your marketing strategy.
- Instagram only lets paid advertisers have access to some crucial, brand-building features.
Do you know what the fastest growing content category is online?
It’s “live” content, which is growing at a rate of 147% a year since 2014!
Live content, as its name implies, is what happens when a brand or content creator broadcasts video content in real time over a variety of channels, from Google Hangouts to Facebook Live to Periscope...